Villiers 2stroke engine

Home Forums The Machinery Forums Pedestrian operated machines Villiers 2stroke engine

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    mickattwo
    Participant

I have just acquired this engine, fitted to what I think is a Landmaster Mo’ dig.
    18 8B
    98 365
    Can anyone confirm for me please. I have acquired the m/c for the tyres 300 – 8 which are both good(India)

Attachments:
    stuart
    Participant

It looks like the actual rotavator is a Cliffold MK1 from the 1950,s in which case the engine is a 147cc Villiers MK25C 2-stroke.

mickattwo
    Participant

Thanks Stuart, that is a surprise. I may be able to get the carb as it is misplaced by previous owner.
    I would like to get this m/c up and running but need the tyres for an Auto Culto Junior Mk 3 that I am sorting. Thanks again

stuart
    Participant

The carburettor used on this engine spec was the Villiers “Lightweight” and used a round “oil bath” type air cleaner.I have a complete Clifford MK1 rotavator with a seized engine which I have kept for spares for my other example.I would be happy to sell it though if you are interested ??.BTW the tyres are no good.

vhgmcbuddy

3.00-8 cleated rotavator tyres are still available from Tyre-Rite of Liskeard, Cornwall (http://www.allterraintyres.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1087_1241_1255&products_id=5115). They also have a shop on that well known auction site.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.