Trusty Book

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    alan
    Participant

Quote: “Everyone with an interest in Trusty products should see the excellent book recently published by our esteemed Chairman (and secretary) Geoff Ravenhall, it really is a very interesting and well presented publication, super rare photos of obscure Trusty products and masses of history, including the origins of Tractors (London) Ltd. Well done Geoff, award yourself a kingsize pork pie !!

I’d just like to add to the above quote from Chris, taken from the Malvern Show thread. The book is indeed a well written and concise publication with lots of archive photographs and material. The information regarding Tractors (London) Ltd is now down in print and preserved for the future.

If anyone has ever thought about preserving memories, research and information and having it in print or just as a computer file then Geoff’s book certainly inspires us all to get on and make a start!

autophil
    Participant

Hi may i ask is Geoff book is on general sale or how we can purchase a copy.

trusty220
    Keymaster

Thanks for your kind comments, Alan and Chris.

Phil- PM sent.

trustymasseyman
    Participant

This book comes highly recommended. I was first involved with my first trusty in the early 1980s and this book covers so much I had no idea about. Excellent Geoff. Just hope that I haven’t missed too many bargains on ebay since buying this book at the weekend. Roll on volume 2

vhgmcbuddy

I bought a signed copy from Mr Chairman/Secretary at Tractor World and can confirm that it is a very good and informative read

Top job Geoff !!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.