This new forum

Home Forums General Help and information This new forum

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    vhgmcbuddy

Howdy, mulled this new site thing over and decided that Mr Haggle always gives good advise, so I signed up, at least for the trial part. I wasn’t able to log in last nite, due the site putting a dash between my first and last name. Not sure how it got there, as I didn’t put it there. After I finally got the a confirming email, I figured out what the trouble was and was able to log, and look around. Looks like everything is in its place and I haven’t found any problems yet. I’m considering the joining up as a full member, but will have to figure out how to get the funds over the water.

vhgmcbuddy

hi jeff. good to hear mr haggle has persuaded you to come over. do you use pay pal at all ? that’s quick and easy ?

charlie
    Keymaster

Jeff pleased to have you on board. I think the system does not like spaces in user id so inserts a – in place of the space.
    Transfer of funds is easy, when you sign up for paid membership at end of 30 day trial you can pay using credit card. One of the great things about the online membership sign up, it is so easy for non UK members to join now, was almost impossible before due to huge amounts our bank would charge for processing non UK currency.
    Something we are considering for international members is a reduced membership rate which would see them having to download the magazine from this site rather have one in the post. Only a thought at present due to increasing postage costs.

vhgmcbuddy

Great to see you on here Jeff, we did not want to lose your input and knowledge (thumbs up and applause)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.