Sussex Area Christmas Lunch

Home Forums The Main Forum Area General talk and discussion Sussex Area Christmas Lunch

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    vhgmcbuddy

Many Thanks to those that came to the Christmas Lunch today, we had 21 people who all seemed to enjoy their lunch at the Millbrook Garden Centre in Crowborough, a fair few presents were purchased in the store as well !!

Attachments:
    steve-d
    Participant

Looks like a great success sorry I couldn’t make It .I had a great time at work fixing buses until three.
    So thankyou all for supporting Paul and Wendy as much hard work goes in to getting these things together .
    And thankyou all for supporting us in Sussex this year we could not have done it without you and if you like what we do d ont be scared come and join us next year at one of our events.
    Steve.

vhgmcbuddy

Events so far for 2014 locally include a gathering at Isfield some time in March, Stone Cross rally in June, Smallholders show in July and Tractorfest at Biddenden in August, no doubt other additional events will pop up in due course…

vhgmcbuddy

Glad you had a great time guys and girls, 21 people is quite a party 🙂

Sorry I couldn’t make it, but I really did not feel well enough, and you would of all hated me if I passed this flu bug thingy on to anyone..

The good news is I’m slowly on the mend and have got my sense of taste back overnight..
    Coffee has never tasted so good 🙂

vhgmcbuddy

Good to hear from you Ian and that your are on the mend

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.