ransomes 30 inch mastiff motor mower

Home Forums The Machinery Forums Pedestrian operated machines ransomes 30 inch mastiff motor mower

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    vhgmcbuddy

hi all, i have this ransomes mower 30 inch mastiff and would like to know if anyone in the club has operators manual/parts list they could sell or photocopy for me. if not would museum of rural life help? many thanks dave.

wristpin
    Participant

The Mastiff has been around for many years and while the chassis has remained mainly unchanged there have been changes of engine. If you will post the engine make and type I could possibly have what you need.

vhgmcbuddy

hi wristpin, thanks for your reply to 30 inch mastiff mower, info, as follows j.a.p. engine, model-5 no. on engine block 19742/1f 10 serial no.mk1. ca1292 this is all info i could find. once again many thanks, p.s. all costs to me, cheers, dave.

wristpin
    Participant

I hope that the attached may be of some use but I only realised while scanning it that there are pages missing. I may have a more complete one – will look tomorrow.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/68oiklxlzqa5x6a/Ransomes%20Mastiff%20Mk1%20JAP0001.pdf?dl=0

wristpin
    Participant

This one is complete but a bit small!
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/3kau9dn7cmcimrg/Ransomes%20Mastiff%20MK1%20IPL0001.pdf?dl=0

Suggest that you print off either or both as I will only leave the links up for a week or so as they take up a chunk of my free Dropbox allocation.

trusty220
    Keymaster

You could always download these manuals from the Ransomes Jacobsen wesite for free. The Mastiff is still a current model and has gone through quite a few changes over the years but the basic chassis and how to use and adjust it remain the same.

vhgmcbuddy

hi, wristpin thanks for downloads will buy you a drink when we meet sometime. cheers dave.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.