Pictures from Newark

Home Forums The Main Forum Area General talk and discussion Pictures from Newark

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    will-haggle
    Participant

I went up to Newark yesterday, great show….

Attachments:
    will-haggle
    Participant

Sorry that wasn’t the intended order, they got randomised….

vhgmcbuddy

Nice photos Alan, randomised or not.

sidevalve44
    Participant

Some interesting exhibits there. Nice to see some in an unrestored state, as is.

vhgmcbuddy

Some great photos there Alan, I went last year and really enjoyed the show. Wanted to go this year but was told I have to go wedding shopping. A bit far to realistically enter but hopefully will be back as a spectator next year.

will-haggle
    Participant

Theme this year is Barford Atoms…..

Attachments:
    vhgmcbuddy

Very well posted Mr. Haggle. Almost like being at the show in person. Really like your photo of the club banner and digging tools. Also taking some of the printed signage was a wonderful addition, as often times they are unreadable to the viewer.

charlie
    Keymaster

Looks like a great show just wish it was a bit closer. Some great photos. I see our chairman got the Trusty saw bench finished in time.

will-haggle
    Participant

…and a trailer, I’ve just had a PM enquiring if there were any Uni Horses there, there weren’t and also I don’t think there were any Howards there either!

Special theme next year is Colwood, so I’ve got to go!

I wish it was a bit closer as well, Charlie! 145 miles up the Fosse Way for me, must be 175 for you and you live on the Fosae!

The next batch of pictures are of American garden tractors….

Attachments:
    will-haggle
    Participant

Paul and Wendy’s Cooper-Stewart display…..

Attachments:
    vhgmcbuddy

Great photos mr haggle, nice to see you there

350 mile round trip for us too, luckily the showman got the shiny 8 finished in time for the show, we had a good weekend, I’ll put some photos on later…

will-haggle
    Participant

Here are some British Garden Tractors!

Attachments:
    will-haggle
    Participant

A few more….

Attachments:
    vhgmcbuddy

Some excellent pictures, thanks for sharing them with us.

For those who come a long way, thankyou also. Remember, the judge for Land Rovers comes from Launceston in Cornwall, the furthest tractor came from County Galway, some people really do take their hobbies seriously. LOL Phil

subridge
    Participant

Super photos really enjoyed looking at them. I was there and your photos really do you credit.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.