New site

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    vhgmcbuddy

Ohh dear I feel old . I’m not sure about this new web site . Yes 100% more well, Better, more professional in layout lots like we know what we are doing But finding the forums hard to follow Seem a bit too complicated Anyone else think that It may be me Old Timers diesease, or like most things it may get better in time

Anyway Thanks to all those who have sweated blood of this new site it sure isn’t easy You have given us most of what we had before , albeit in a different sort of package.

Having run clubs and the like in the past,I know that it is not an easy task I suggest some Somerzet Scrumpy, and Pies of the Pork variety are well earned by the team . Well done , I’m sure as we move forward these little bumps will be ironed out . Now then where is that pork pie ?

Yes I’m one of the twits who re subscribed to join the site !!!!

Well done all

vhgmcbuddy

Hi Martin. welcome to the new forum. I to have the same ailment as yourself I get myself in knots over it at times and it shows in my pattisson resto. trying to upload my first photo just had me climbing the wall. and also the first upload of a video. Never mind it all works out in the end.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.