membership

Home Forums General Help and information membership

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    moggyjim
    Participant

All paid up for another year, top of the class for everyone that runs our club. Thanks for the little surprise in the envelope. Proud to be a member.

Attachments:
    charlie
    Keymaster

Jim, thanks for the kind words, glad you like the souvenir.

ted20
    Participant

when are insurance cards coming? I sent my cheque before christmas

charlie
    Keymaster

Dave renewal received on 15th Dec and card posted within a few days of receipt. All renewals received so far have been processed and posted.

ted20
    Participant

Hello Charlie it arrived this afternoon as well as a Christmas card posted in Newcastle. on another note beautiful coaster

roatavator
    Participant

My renewal dealt with in lightning fast time! Thanks Charlie, coaster has pride of place on the table beside my easy chair! Thanks to all for the great quality of The Cultivator. Hope to get to more events this year and Weeley has got to be a must for a SIMAR fanatic!

stuart
    Participant

Just renewed my membership Charlie :).

vhgmcbuddy

Posted mine on Wednesday.
    Looking forward to another year of the cultivator. My thanks also to everyone involved.

vhgmcbuddy

Hi, I’ve tried to pay mine, but unsuccessful. Clicked on single membership, but it does not take you anywhere. Also does not advise how much. Please can someone point me in the right direction, thank you.

charlie
    Keymaster

mayfield, if you are having problems renewing your membership follow the help link ‘Problems? see the help page here’ on the homepage this will give guidance and alternative links.
    Charlie

alan
    Participant

Mayfield

You can pay by the single membership page form at:

VHGMC Single Membership

Help pages for more options are at:

Subscriptions – Help & Info

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.