Mark 14 engine parts

Home Forums The Main Forum Area General talk and discussion Mark 14 engine parts

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    vhgmcbuddy

I have a 1930 Mark 14 villiers engine that i am looking for parts such as carb, piston, and coils, any help would be great. A donor engine would be perfect.

charlie
    Keymaster

Have you tried Meetens for spares?

andyfrost
    Participant

From memory , is this a variation of the 250cc twinport twostroke ???? , if so , could you give me ALL dimensions of the piston , carb I should be able to help you with , coils are readily available brand new from Meetens.

Andy.

vhgmcbuddy

Hi Andy unfortunately the way i got the garden tractor with that engine mark IV-B was with out the piston,carb and sized up not sure if coil works, am trying now to loosen it up I have some pictures i am sending too.
    The numbers tell me that it is a 350cc built in 1921

Attachments:
    andyfrost
    Participant

Sorry , can’t help with any internal bits for that model , I do ha a twin lever carb for that model.

Andy.

vhgmcbuddy

well that’s more than i started with could you send me a picture of it and how much you would like for it and can we still get a carb kit?.

Ken

andyfrost
    Participant

I very much doubt carb kits are still available , it would be worth speaking to Paul Childs at Meetens.

Andy.

vhgmcbuddy

I am across the pond in Canada could you give me his e-mail address and i would talk to him, but am still interested in buying the carb I have a friend who is a whiz with carbs.

andyfrost
    Participant

Full contact details are on their website. I’m sorry but “IF” I ever part with hard to source parts , it’s ALWAYS on a collection only basis.

Andy

vhgmcbuddy

Sorry to have troubled you Thanks for the info

charlie
    Keymaster

I am sure if you send an e mail to Meetens with details of your engine and parts required they will be able to tell you if they are available and what the cost would be. If you have the engine number it will help. Another possibility is if this maodel of engine was used on motorcycles it could be worth looking at vintage motorcycle parts suppliers.
    To find a donor engine you may need to buy an entire machine.

vhgmcbuddy

Hey Charlie yes just sent them an e-mail last night so we’ll wait and see what happens.

Thanks Ken

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.