Howard Yeoman chain pitch?

Home Forums The Machinery Forums Pedestrian operated machines Howard Yeoman chain pitch?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    vhgmcbuddy

Can anybody please tell what the chain size/pitch is for the Yeoman rotors. Mine has just broken and I need to buy a joining link of the right size. The parts list does not quote this detail. Thanks

jwilkes
    Participant

Hi

sorry just assembled the rotor box on mine. The pitch of the join would be the same as the pitch of the links, if you have a Vernier this should give the measurement. The Yeoman is definitely an imperial size.

Jeremy

vhgmcbuddy

Thanks for you reply Jeremy. I have brought a 630 split link (yet to be delivered) based on the measurements I made with a digital calliper. However only 2 of the three measurement seemed to tie up exactly to what’s available, thus my enquiry. I have had motorbikes for 30+ years (most chain drive) so I am used to the various pitch measurement. I hope what I brought fits. Most chain measurement are imperial even nowadays.

jwilkes
    Participant

I hope that the link worked in the end. Finally started using my machine after a full restore over the winter and many problems with the clutch. Best of luck Jeremy

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.