howard gem cyl head

Home Forums The Machinery Forums Pedestrian operated machines howard gem cyl head

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    vhgmcbuddy

morning all i have a question on a howard gem single cyl
    you have a cylinder block also a piece that houses the valves and covers
    and then the head ok is there any seals that go between the block the valve holder piece and the head ,,the one i have just taken apart only has head gasket and nothing else ,,is this correct
    many thanks
    uncle pete

vhgmcbuddy

Hi there’s a head gasket, then another under the valve chamber, forum member darmic1 has had new gasket sets made so drop him a message.

vhgmcbuddy

Here’s a photo.

Attachments:
    vhgmcbuddy

I got a set off Darmic 1 a few years back for my british junior howard gem.they are excellent quality and its been running great ever since. The original gaskets blow and are a weak spot in these machines.

vhgmcbuddy

morning all first thanks for the replys i had a feeling there might be ,,now can any one tell me how to contact darmic1 please as i cant see any where to message said person
    thanks
    pete

vhgmcbuddy

I’ll ask him to message you.

vhgmcbuddy

thanks very much
    much obliged to you

darmic1
    Participant

Hi Pete
    I have pm’d you…….
    Regards
    Darren

vhgmcbuddy

hi there darren
    its pete james again i contacted you sometime ago regarding a howard gem rotorvator head gasket set for a british jounior engine ,,i have been very careful in looking after them as it took and age to get around to fitting them i took so good a care looking after them i cant find the darn things ,,do you still make them if so can i order a nother set if not do you know where i can get another set please
    many thanks pete
    peter.j.james1965@gmail.com

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.