How to join the Forum/Club

Home Forums General Help and information How to join the Forum/Club

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  alan 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

charlie
    Keymaster

If you wish to post topics or reply to topics on the Forum you must either register for a FREE trial (expires after 30 days) or join the club as a paid member.
    To take advantage of the FREE trial follow the link under Subscriptions which you will see on the right hand side of the screen; please supply all details requested except NFU insurance card number.
    If you are becoming a paid member for the first time click on the Membership tab at top of screen and complete the ‘additional information form’. You will then be taken to another screen to select single or family membership etc.
    If you are an existing paid club member but have not previously registered on this website you will need to follow theh FREE trial link to register. Note user id’s were not transferred from the old site.

dicky
    Participant

I am installing new brake shoes on a ransomes mg5 crawler and am stuck it is 1 year since it was stripped and I have forgot how to put it back together any help would be welcome regards Dicky

expeatfarmer
    Participant

If you want to give me a call on 016974 78292 I can help, failing that if you have a look at the parts listings it can help show what goes where.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by  expeatfarmer.

lister22
    Participant

hi I am looking for any info on a power edge trimmer made by Andrews lawn edgers ltd mine is the one with the jap 34cc engine and red in colour dates to about mid 1950s any photo copys or info would be a great help / I can be contacted on 01245468401 or 07585414505.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by  lister22.

alan
    Participant

I’ve found some info on the old forum archive which may be of help regarding your lawn edger.

http://www.tractorbox.co.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4581

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.