December magazine and renewals

Home Forums The Main Forum Area General talk and discussion December magazine and renewals

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    vhgmcbuddy

Speaking as a new member it worked very well for me and my paperwork came very quickly too. Thanks for that. The website is very good, full of useful information just a bit of a shame that it is not used more considering the number of members but forums are not everyones cup of tea so top marks all round.

trusty220
    Keymaster

Thanks for your kind words. We are trying to increase the use of the website all of the time. Don’t forget that the website isn’t just the forum- the machinery registers are very useful, as is the ploughing section and the gallery, and next year we hope to have a calendar/diary so that members can see where to go more easily.

Have a Happy New Year!
    Geoff

alan
    Participant

….and not forgetting the members download area with Jean Smith’s excellent book, the Ransomes downloads and the club exhibit logsheet…and over 100 back issues of The Cultivator magazine…..and yes those thousands of catalogued photos in the gallery!

dave
    Participant

I am afraid that I am a bit oldschool when it comes
    to this compooter thingy. Roberts and my subs are in
    the post with a cheque.
    Happy new year.
    Dave.

carlharper
    Participant

Might be me. That was wrong . I might have got lost .

vhgmcbuddy

ye thats me at dorset unfortunately name spelt wrong its brassil happy new year to all

roatavator
    Participant

Yes Tom, I had noticed the spelling, I expect it happens to you as much as me. In the past I’ve been referred to as Mr Goat and Mr Rat!
    I think the 56 plough I have belonged to you some years ago. The set up looks very similar to yours in the photo. Would you know if the plough fitted to mine is a SIMAR accessory or from somewhere else?
    Thanks
    Peter

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.