Bad Weather Forcasted

Home Forums The Main Forum Area General talk and discussion Bad Weather Forcasted

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    martin-ellison
    Participant

i use to lived at norwood nr mewith hill (golf balls) and have snow ploughed that road loads of times in 70s V ploughs on fordson majors with tin/ cloth cabs,

vhgmcbuddy

When snow falls in that area it always comes with a biting wind with a high chill factor.i take my hat off to you as driving a tractor with no heater and a drafty cab up there deseres a medal

martin-ellison
    Participant

what area do you live in john

vhgmcbuddy

martin. have sent you a pm. if you klick on your avatar you will find a choice of subjects,just klick the messages and you will find it.

vhgmcbuddy

I haven’t seen any snow in Devon yet, had a few hails an frost last night or two. That old saying Ice in November to hold up a duck rest of the winter mild and muck. Their was ice on the pond this morning but wouldn’t hold a duck up.

vhgmcbuddy

Thick ice on the pond this morning, hold a duck up no trouble. Have to see if the old saying comes true.

Attachments:
    vhgmcbuddy

Well done owen,and I am impressed with that well kept pond. Is this on your premises,if so you are a lucky guy.the one thing I most would like in my house or closely attached to it is my own museum,so I can lay out my ever growing collection,instead of it being locked away from view.

vhgmcbuddy

Thanks John, Yes the pond is on the premises, about 10 years ago my two sons wanted to dig this pond. So we hired a digger and the boys did the rest, They got carried away and it ended up twice the size I had marked out. I hope you get that museum one day, from what I’ve seen on here of your machines they are certainly worth putting on show.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.