any ideas

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    vhgmcbuddy

a friend has just got hold of a small 2 metal wheeled tractor he showed me a pict of it on his phone and asked me what it was, ive looked in 50 years garden machinary and there is nothing like it, but it has something ive neverseen before the tank is on the handlebars but the air filter seems to go through this and pokes out the top, any ideas please

andyfrost
    Participant

Is it actually a small two wheel tractor , or a rotavator ??

Andy.

vhgmcbuddy

sorry andy yes its a rotorvator

vhgmcbuddy

Shay incorporated tanks in handles but you say the tank is on the handle. Nice if you could put a photo on, someone might have one in there shed and come up with the answer.

will-haggle
    Participant

I just wondered if it’s a Landmaster L150, this one belongs to Brian Reynolds, or it may be a Howard Hako but there’s a picture in 50YOGM….

Attachments:
    vhgmcbuddy

Need a photo really Nige, then we can have a go at identifying it

charlie
    Keymaster

Could be a SIMAR 30 or C3.

Attachments:
    andyfrost
    Participant

That was my initial thought Charlie , hence asking if it was a rotavator , it’s the only machine that springs to mind as having an air intake running through the tank.

Andy.

vhgmcbuddy

thats the one a sima have you any better photos please and info about them that i can print off for my mate ,the only differance i think is the engine cowling, but the exhaust/tank/ and filter are the same many thanks boys

charlie
    Keymaster

nigel, have a look at SIMAR lots of info and photos. I also have owners manual and parts list. Under the cowling is a more square looking cover.

vhgmcbuddy

thanks charlie for the info is there any chance of a copy of the manaul and parts list? oh and its great to see that they have sorted out the editing of photos. TOP JOB
    are after looking at the simar site i have reconised that it is eather a c1 or c2 so i will have to go and have a look at it and post some picts

charlie
    Keymaster

Look forward to seeing pictures. Have a look for a brass tag with a serial number on it on lh side of casting around flywheel.

vhgmcbuddy

the brass tag says 7033 or 7038 cant quite make it out but its one of those

charlie
    Keymaster

That number I am guessing is the engine number, no records for those, as it does not match machine serial numbers for that model.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.