Your Cultivator

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    will-haggle
    Participant

December Cultivator has been delivered to Charlie for onward transmission to the printers by means of the telegraph system!

charlie
    Keymaster

Thanks Alan.
    Publication date is around 15th December, subject to printers workload and speed of Postman Pat/Pidgeons delivering the magazine.
    NOTE, to save paper and costs the renewal form will be printed on the reverse of the address sheet, please remember this.
    Members that have joined recently and have membership to the end of 2021 will receive their membership/insurance cards in the next couple of weeks and will not have renewal form with magazine.

charlie
    Keymaster

The December issue of The Cultivator will be posted out by the printers today.
    Please note, membership renewal form will be on the reverse of address sheet, if you have membership to end of 2021 you will not have a renewal form.

dave
    Participant

Postman Pat delivered my copy this morning. Yet another very good read.
    Thanks Alan for all the good work and effort.
    Happy Christmas.
    Stay virus free.
    Dave.

roatavator
    Participant

Mine arrived today. Really good read!
    I’ve been a bit quiet on here lately, to be honest this weird year and inability to go to working events etc made me lose a bit of enthusiasm for the hobby and the machines and truck have been tucked away and not started.
    However, after reading the magazine, particularly Sam’s ploughing photos, has given me a longing to get behind a noisy SIMAR again.
    So here’s hoping we can get out in the fields again next year and maybe see a few of each other again.
    Meantime, Happy Christmas to all members, and very best wishes for the New Year.
    Peter

will-haggle
    Participant

Mine arrived today, I hope everybody finds it interesting!

sandi-roger
    Participant

Ours arrived today! Another good read… well done Alan I know too well how difficult it is to fill up a magazine under the circumstances so thank you! Roger and I would like to wish you all a very happy and safe Christmas… x

hortiman
    Participant

Another excellent issue Alan, well done, Merry and safe Christmas to one and all.
    Lets hope for some Horticultural action in 2021.
    Chris

trusty220
    Keymaster

Well said, Chris! Let’s all hope that a vaccine will be soon with us and we can get back to normal.

Merry Christmas to everyone and I hope to see you all around the shows next year, Covid-allowing.

Geoff

coxey1979
    Participant

I received mine along with my membership pack and an Oct issue the other day just finished reading both issues, I think the editor, Charlie and all the members have done a fantastic job of getting so much interesting content in during such a poor year for our hobby / passion, so thank you all and happy and more useful new year.

Take care and stay safe, Mike and family.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.