Vintage rototiller

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    vhgmcbuddy

Hi all. I’m a newbie to the site and hope to continue. I have just been asked to restore a really old rototiller . I’m up for the challenge but need help as to where I may get parts and diagrams. Can you help me please?

Attachments:
    charlie
    Keymaster

Welcome to the forum. There is a very good SIMAR website with a lot of information about the various models of Rototiller.
    I will look through my collection of manuals to see what I have.
    Parts for the machine, other than bearings,seals and magneto, will have to come from a scrap machine. They are very well built and reliable. Long periods of storage exposed to the weather can result in engine siezure due to rain getting down exhaust and into cylinder.

charlie
    Keymaster

Link to information page about model 30 which includes a link to parts book in French (Swiss).

vhgmcbuddy

Hi Charlie

Thanks for your help. I really want to do this for a very good customer. so any help is a great help. I believe from research it may be a 2 stroke. Is this correct and if so whats the mix please?

vhgmcbuddy

hi yes 2 stroke 16.1 mix if u get stuck for parts i might b able to help but not a lot to go wrong really they very reliable and robust

vhgmcbuddy

Charlie. Thanks that handy to know.we are making space to fit her in so work should start soon. I will keep you posted how it goes.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.