soil Shredder

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    vhgmcbuddy

The Howard “Gem” and Clifford machines, and many other makes, made Soil shredders for their machines, I have never seen one “In the Flesh” only illustrations in the Instructions or Brochures, It seems to me, that the one made for the Clifford would be best, as it is easy to take the Hood off the Rotavator, It seems to be a useful bit of Kit for down the allotment, so I am thinking of making one, the question is…Does anyone have one that they could photograph for me? I could do with understanding how they are fixed to the machine, I know they had to be used with a stand, but the construction seems simple enough, Thanks. Plonker

charlie
    Keymaster

I have one for my Rototiller 56 which I use for mixing the compost. A short video of it running is on You Tube see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sd8li-rFn_g

ted20
    Participant

I have the main section of a soil shredder ( no grill ) for a Howard Gem which I may be disposing of shortly what neck of the country are you ? also have a roller from same machine Dave

vhgmcbuddy

I am in Aylesbury , Bucks. Let me know if you decide to dispose of the shredder and the Roller. Plonker

vhgmcbuddy

Charlie, Thanks for the link to the utube video, very interesting, seems just what I want.

ted20
    Participant

Hi plonker your name is on them next question how to get them to you as I live near Newcastle-upon-Tyne price is free Charlie will have my address

vhgmcbuddy

Ted, that is so kind of you, I will check what a courier could do, and private message you when I get some details, Regards Plonker

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.