Simar Rototiller plough mount

Home Forums The Main Forum Area Projects Simar Rototiller plough mount

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    roatavator
    Participant

That’s one fine looking SIMAR! Makes mine look shabby, but I don’t think I could achieve anything like your results. If it’s any consolation we’re at the end of the ploughing season now, fingers crossed it will be considered safe to be attending events come late summer.

knappster
    Participant

Thanks for that my friend I still have work to do on her seems to be collecting a lot of fuel in the lower part of the engine which I have to drain before I can start her is this normal? Any advise would be welcome. Stay well and safe all of you
    Knappster

knappster
    Participant

Thanks for the plug gap setting Charlie 👍

charlie
    Keymaster

I always have to drain excess fuel from the crankcase before starting. I have found it will not start if I don’t.

roatavator
    Participant

Same here Charlie. I do find if you’ve just run the machine for a couple of minutes then there’s a lot more excess fuel than if it’s had a good hour or two of work. Normally after working it’s only a few drops of excess oil and no fuel. So if Knappster is just running the machine for a short time I’d say what he describes is not unusual.

knappster
    Participant

Hi gents
    That sound good to me and reassuring to know my Simar is in line with others out there
    Again many thanks knappster

knappster
    Participant

That the plough ready to go, when ever that is 😳

knappster
    Participant

Hi everyone hope all is well with you guys, update on my Simar and plough, fitted a safety chain to the locking pin on the plough so I don’t loose it when if ever I can plough with her ! When ever that is 😳
    Keep safe Knappster

Attachments:
Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.