Registering a vintage Wrigley Autotruck as a Tractor

Home Forums The Machinery Forums Ride-on machines Registering a vintage Wrigley Autotruck as a Tractor

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    wrigley-101
    Participant

Hi
    I have received lots of information about Identifying my recently purchased Wrigley autotruck – Thanks to members.
    I now wish to register the Wrigley for road use. I understand that it can be registered as a vintage Tractor ( No MOT or Tax ) through the DVLA. I do however have to fill in a NOVA form for the HMRC before proceeding with this. Although the vehicle was built in England and constructed in 1954. I also understand that a dating certificate from the club would aid both of these processors – if not it will be more long winded to do. Does anybody in club Know how to do this – ie is their a specific expert on this topic who can give me advice or how to get a dating certificate. The Autotruck club website seems to be non functioning or responding at the moment.
    Thanks Steve

mark1234
    Participant

not sure what happened to your post. I would be interested in seeing some pics of your wrigley, I am working on one now with the aim of registering it.

wrigley-101
    Participant

Hi
    If you look under my other post Wrigley autotruck with Villiers Mk25 engine there are some pictures.

wrigley-motor
    Participant

go to the WRIGLEY MOTOR TRUCK FACEBOOK SITE

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.