Private messages to club members

Home Forums General Help and information Private messages to club members

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    wristpin
    Participant

How does one send a PM to another club member or forum subscriber? I posed this question a while back via the Forum Contact option but it’s never been answered.

andyfrost
    Participant

Angus , for some unknown reason mine has been disabled also , I used to be able to message…….but no longer.

Andy.

alan
    Participant

Unfortunately the forum suffered spam emails being sent to users about two weeks ago, this meant that to stop spam messages being sent we had to suspend the service whilst we consider how to implement the solution. We have the solution it’s just inserting it without bolloxing up the forum.

If you need to spur a member into action then you can always using the @ symbol followed by a username in a post or update as this’ll send that user an email that they’ve been mentioned on the website. i.e. @alan

You can search for a members username using the search box at the top right of the screen.

charlie
    Keymaster

There was also a problem with the contact link not sending e mail to club account, which is why there was no reply to the original question.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.