Palindromes

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    trusty220
    Keymaster

You’re wrong, Alan. I have it on good authority that the Pope came from Sheffield.

Am I right?

hdtrust
    Participant

Answer for the rivers of Sheffield
    Don, Porter, Loxley, Rivelin, and Sheaf.
    Perhaps the Pope was born in Sheffield but I do know a certain man called Bessemer was, and we use his products every day
    Kind regards
    Man of Sheffield
    Mr Wallingfield

sprayerman
    Participant

Morning all,

Spent a few minutes browsing after paying next years membership and followed this thread with interest.

Comparing Sheffield to Rome , it’s not that they are both built on seven hills is it?

Couldn’t see it mentioned before but apologies if missed it.

All the best

Sprayerman

hdtrust
    Participant

Good evening Mr Sprayerman,hope you are both keeping well, Yes you are one person who would have cracked my quiz in record time!Hows the gardening doing?
    Kind regards
    Andrew

sprayerman
    Participant

Good evening Mr Wallingfield,

We are both good thanks and gardening is great, enough to keep the wolves where they belong, though Mother Nature is intervening rather more at present, but that’s just a seasonal occupational hazard!

As a consequence am doing a bit of occasional painting and re-decorating, no paper hanging though, which enables work inside heated properties when it’s lashing down outside, can’t wait to get outside again though.

Her ladyship missed going to the Autumn show for the shopping but let’s just get through the current situation and maybe the show will happen again sometime.

Hope things are good with you all and that you’re keeping safe.

Best wishes

Sprayerman

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.