Landmaster Gamecock rotary hoe

Home Forums General Help and information Landmaster Gamecock rotary hoe

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    vhgmcbuddy

HELP NEED HERE THIS THE BEARING CAP WITH BRASS INCITE IT VERY WORN ON ONE SIDE HOW DO I GET BRASS OUT TO REPLACE IT AND WERE IS THERE SOME ONE TO MAKE ME ONE ANY I DEARS PLEASE

Attachments:
    charlie
    Keymaster

The bush is probably a standard bronze bush pressed into the housing. To get the required size you will need to measure size of shaft and hole the bush goes in, it will probably be imperial size not metric.
    Is bush flush with bottom of hole? If not you might be able to get something under it and pull it out, or partly pack hole with grease then find or make something that is a good fit in the bush and hit it with a hammer; this will compress the grease and hopefully push the bush out. If there is no gap under end of bush in hole then you will need to bore it out or cut it and use cold chisel to get it out.
    Difficult to say what is best solution without seeing part in the flesh, photo is a bit blurred.

vhgmcbuddy

Thank you Charlie will keep you posted it in the end cap on shaft from hoe look like it been ruining of center as worn away on one side i send you a better photo later to day thanks for your help
    my email is kevinknights@hotmail.com
    telephone 07951858197

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.