Howard 700 parts plans……

Home Forums The Main Forum Area General talk and discussion Howard 700 parts plans……

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    bfg
    Participant

hello im new here and this is my first post, i wonder if someone can help me, Ive just inherited my brother-in-laws Howard 700 (villiers 28B variant) and have been trying to find attachments for it after much scouring of the internet i have come to the conclusion that if i want any parts then im going to have to have them made.

However to do this I need ether scaled diagram plans or the physical object to copy. I would be very happy to pay for the loan/use of such items ether in a monitory sense or in newly manufactured parts, I am looking for the wheel extensions for ploughing, the plough ‘hitch’ and plough and banker/ridger to copy, my brother owns a very large engineering company with everything from laser cutters, cnc millers, presses, lathes etc and the right men with the right skills and experience to make this kind of kit, can anyone help me at all?

Also apart from here, ebay and the ‘Cultivator’ can anyone suggest any good places to find parts and implements for the Howard 700 and even to find out originally what implements were available for the Howard 700? kind regards A.

hortiman
    Participant

I would try Ricky Mapes, he is a member of this forum, I know he has 700 items some probably for sale too.

bfg
    Participant

Hi hortiman sorry for the delay in replying, spoken to Ricky he has sold all his 700 stuff now apart from the stuff hes keeping, thanks anyway

xenogenesis
    Participant

I know Ricky. He is a person you can trust

irc
    Participant

I have manuals and 2 complete 700’s plus bits etc. I used this machine extensively and our one came with a ride on trailer, blade attachment for moving soil and front loading bucket for placing soil etc along with Rotovator it could also be used with a bench saw, plough, powered soil sieve, It could travel on road at 12 mph. It also had different times for Rotovating, standard for pre cultivated soil and pick times for new houses on building sites etc. I have the parts manuals and also maintenance manuals. Let me know what you need to start . 😎👍

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.