honda f80

Home Forums General Help and information honda f80

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    vhgmcbuddy

I have a Honda f80 with no carb the problem I have is no manual and I have tried to google but with no results can anyone tell me if I can use another carb from another Honda engine please

will-haggle
    Participant

I would try a carb from an old CD175 Honda twin motorcycle. I don’t know if yours was governed but the carb fitted to the CD 175 will not be governable as it has a throttle slide instead of a butterfly.

Meanwhile to whet your appetite, here’s a video of Roatavator ploughing with his….

Attachments:
    roatavator
    Participant

Junglejim

Sorry for delay, not keeping up to date with posts, let me know your email and I can send you the workshop manual and owner’s manual. Lings at pretty good for finding spares to fit these, and I can give you a contact name, but new Honda parts are expensive!!

Alan, I’m not sure the carb you have shown will fit, but anyway, the problem would be that the F80 carb has got a governor.

hitchinsm
    Participant

Can you Identify the engine, I can obtain carbs at sensible prices for GX-120 thru to GX390

roatavator
    Participant

Hi Mike

Can’t get to my machine without moving lots of other stuff to see numbers, and no indication in manuals what engine or carb number are. I’ve attached a scan of the carb from the workshop manual, if this doesn’t help let me know, I’ll try and get the Honda moved out next weekend.

Peter

Attachments:
    vhgmcbuddy

Hi peter my email is info@playgrounddevelopments.co.uk thanks a lot if you could send a copy of the manual and a contact for parts it would realy help out I was on the brink of giving up as I can,t get a manual for love nor money if you have any expencess or need any payment let me know I don’t wont anyone to be out of pocket for doing me such a big turn thanks a mill jim

vhgmcbuddy

HI MIKE THE ONLY THING I HAVE IS THE ENGINE NO F80E-2003334 HOPE THIS HELPS THANKS JIM

vhgmcbuddy

Hi Jim,I think your engine might be a G80. I have a Honda F28 tiller and the engine is a G28. Hope this helps.

vhgmcbuddy

Hi any chance you still have the manual to the honda f80 please

vhgmcbuddy

Hy there,
    Can you help me, please with owner’ manual for Honda F 80? ( goldangabi@gmail.com)
    Thanks in advance,
    Gabriel Goldan

vhgmcbuddy

Hey,

I know this topic is very old, but I search for the F80 manual. Could someone send me the manual? That would be great!!

Thank you.
    Tobias

vhgmcbuddy

I have shopmanual and partslist, but both still in paper form. Will scan then soon when I find time. I have a badly copied user_manual in digital form.
    contact me by mail if you want a copy.

vhgmcbuddy

Hi thank you for your response. That is great, could you send me the manual to hannes68@gmail.com ? Maybe the badly copy is enough for me. Thank you again for your help.

vhgmcbuddy

Hello,

Appreciate if anybody can send me the parts list of the F80, besides, looking for a complete shop manual for the F80 as well and F190 if available.
    Email: sultannidal@gmail.com

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.