help required with a honda F90 tiller

Home Forums The Main Forum Area General talk and discussion help required with a honda F90 tiller

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    vhgmcbuddy

hello all
    im new to this forum an would appreciate any help that can be given
    breifly im an avid honda power products collector and have recently added three honda rotovators /tillers to my collection to restore an F190,F90,and an F25
    hoping to restore to working order all three !
    im desperately in need of any manuals sales brouchers and information for the F90 im am very excited in getting this beast up and running and restoring it to its former glory
    is this the only one left in the uk ? or does someone else own one in the uk ?

alan
    Participant

I’ve had a look at archive material and the F90 was certainly sold in the UK in the late 1960’s and into the 70’s.

The British Tractor and Farm Machinery Journal in 1968 says it’s a new machine and is “fitted with eight forward and two reverse gears, 2 cylinder 479cc vee-twin 4-stroke overhead-valve unit having an output of 9hp at 3000 rpm. The rotary cultivator unit is detachable, and a special PTO point is incorporated with a choice of four operating speeds”.

The distributor in 1968 was listed as Honda (UK) LTD, Power Road, Chiswick, London.

alan
    Participant

There’s an image of the old Honda premises on the Honda-Classics page:

https://www.honda-classics.co.uk/honda-in-the-uk/

vhgmcbuddy

thank you alan
    i have a genuine “power road” flyer from 1967 for the F90 ,F25 and the G25 water pump
    this is all the info i have
    as you have probably noticed ive tried sharing some pictures without success ,not much good on computers 🙁

charlie
    Keymaster

There is a guide to uploading photos in the help and information section of this forum.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.