Do you know this ridger?

Home Forums The Machinery Forums Pedestrian operated machines Do you know this ridger?

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    vhgmcbuddy

Just like to know if anyone recognizes this ridger? it is clamped to a depth leg, I have seen this before but I cant think where! It must be in an illustration but minds a Blank! It does not fit any machine in my collection, so, any ideas?

ted20
    Participant

picture would help

charlie
    Keymaster

Photo file is too large and needs compressing see topic in Help and Information section of forum

vhgmcbuddy

Heres Hoping this works

Attachments:
    charlie
    Keymaster

That ridger is for a Monrotiller series 2 and 3 machines. See extract from owners manual below.

Attachments:
    john-e-w
    Participant

Does the Monroetiller have sufficient power to drag this through the soil? I guess it depends on soil type – it might struggle in my clay based soil.

John E-W

vhgmcbuddy

Thanks for your help, I knew I had seen it before, Just couldnt think where! I got it from my first car Boot sale this year last Sunday, I picked up a very nice copper faced hammer, and the chap offered me the ridger for £10.00 then £5.00 then £3.00 finally giving it to me for Free! Si it,s a bargain if ever I get a Monroetiller!

charlie
    Keymaster

John the furrower does not add too much additional load as the soil it moves is loose having been broken up by the miller.

charlie
    Keymaster

plonker I have sent you a private message.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.