ardingly 2014

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    steve-d
    Participant

Hello all yes I know im talking the A word again but I wanted to say that the 2014 event will have another twist this next year as in a Mayfield merlin line up and a howard lineup so anyone owning either machine would be most welcome , so if you’ve never been why not come join the gathering. Plus of course any other machines most welcome , there will more than likely be the wheelhorse gathering to if all the lads want to still come .
    Also if anyone has any ideas to improve the section d ont be frightened bring it up and we will see what we can do after all its your section.
    Steve.

vhgmcbuddy

steve,which key are you using to make your thread invisible. can you pm me.

vhgmcbuddy

Yes time to think about the big show again folks, the henchmen will be there as well so the big happy horticultural family will be meeting up again !!

vhgmcbuddy

Yes will be there this forth coming year whats the special theme paul.

will-haggle
    Participant

Hmmmm.. I’ve got 3 Howard Rotavators, now to get them going… Bullfinch, Bantam and Demon…

Attachments:
    vhgmcbuddy

I think it would be an idea if we had name badges, then everyone would know who’s who

steve-d
    Participant

John no idea what’s going on there mate .and a great collection there mr haggle , I will bring my demon to and my BSA engined bantam not the bike plus might slot one of my bull finches to so already a line up .would also love to get simar kids Clinton engined bantam hint hint. Anymore?

steve-d
    Participant

Oh and don’t worry about name badges mr showman perhaps we’ll have a park bench for you and nigel .

vhgmcbuddy

Don’t worry Mr Showman we will get you a name badge !!

John the specials for 2014 are a Mayfield Merlin gathering and a Howard lineup, so your Clinton engined Bantam would be well appreciated…

vhgmcbuddy

ile nick his sandwiches

vhgmcbuddy

Right you have the bantam and I will throw in a Clifford MK 1 just to make the trailer load up. Hows that men !!!!

vhgmcbuddy

Spot on Mr W, spot on !! (thumbs up)

vhgmcbuddy

I second the name badges as chris has brought up
    would it be possible to do some sort of working display ?

charlie
    Keymaster

I will have a look to see what I have on my computer regarding name badges. I did some a few years ago with club logo on.

vhgmcbuddy

Better get on with those Merlins which are still in bits then!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.