Your December Cultivator

Home Forums The Main Forum Area General talk and discussion Your December Cultivator

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    will-haggle
    Participant

Issue 114 has left the building and arrived in Midsomer Norton, it will be heading for the printers today! Time to rejoin if you want to keep receiving them…. Issue 11 is in preparation….

charlie
    Keymaster

Issue 114 is now with printers.
    Please do not renew until magazine arrives with renewal form; note those members that have joined recently will not have a renewal form as their membership will run till end of 2018.

charlie
    Keymaster

December issue has been posted, received my copy today. Digital copy uploaded to website.

web2
    Participant

My issue has arrived in the post today thanks. Glad to see that the sale of our Irus cultivators made it into this months’ edition, Alan.

Jean

vhgmcbuddy

Received our copy today

Top job Mr Haggle, even my grinning face at Newbury looked ok !

charlie
    Keymaster

A non member placed a for sale advert and requested a copy of the magazine, which he has now received. The following comment is from the e mail he sent me.
    “I’m very impressed with your club magazine and equally pleased with the way you’ve advertised my items. Many thanks.”
    Well done Alan.

trusty220
    Keymaster

That’s what we do best and maybe we don’t say enough about it! Alan is doing a cracking job and long may he continue to do so.

I haven’t had my copy yet, so I’m guessing it’s still a “work in progress”!

will-haggle
    Participant

We’ve got a mention in the latest issue of FBHVC News, for the front cover picture on the October issue (113) showing the children at Ardingly. With push hoes, seeders, a fertiliser spreader they looked great and thanks to Michaela Portsmouth for the photo!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.