Where to sell restored Howard Bantam

Home Forums The Machinery Forums Pedestrian operated machines Where to sell restored Howard Bantam

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    vhgmcbuddy

Hi. I’ve spent 4 months restoring a Howard Bantam rotovator with a villiers mk 15 engine.
    Where is the best place/platform to sell this?
    I just have to fit the rear rotor cover and pepperpot exhaust and it’s all shiny and working ..

Cheers

bobdaz

charlie
    Keymaster

You have a number of options, e bay, tractor magazines such as Tractor & Machinery or our own club magazine The Cultivator.

vhgmcbuddy

HiThere
    I wonder could you assist me . My uncle bought one of these machines lately and is in the process of cleaning it up and restoring it . Its not in bad condition and indeed the engine runs fine. However the problem is with the engagement of the belt drive from engine to gearbox. Its definitely been altered at some point in that the whole engine seems to be on 2 hinges and the connection mechanism seems to have been dismantled before he got hold of it . what I / we are after is some good photos of the area around this part ie how the rod coming from the handle actually works to engage the belt drive . some photos seem to have a mechanism at the end of them that either moves part of the engine and on another photo the rod seems to move a tensioner which is positioned deirectly on the belt . Any photos of the area would be our salvation as we will fabricate the parts or try to source once we can understand whats missing .
    Thanks

charlie
    Keymaster

kgahan You would be better starting a new topic with your question so it doe snot get lost or confused with this topic.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.