Wheelhorse rideaway senior

Home Forums The Machinery Forums Ride-on machines Wheelhorse rideaway senior

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    steve-d
    Participant

That looks great neil if you’re coming to ardingly this nxt year any chance it could come ?

vhgmcbuddy

Steve , i shall be bringing the RS 83 ( Rideaway Senior () to aaArdingly next year along with my RJ35 .
    there is a little restoration that i need to do to t5he RJ35 to get her up N Running

vhgmcbuddy

Oh for gods sake ,this site is really doing my head in
    one minute you can post pics then the next minute you cant

vhgmcbuddy

i will try again .C:\Users\Acer\Desktop\Arrival of Jr\DSC03417

vhgmcbuddy

losing the will to live

vhgmcbuddy

ive asked over and over again to get the posting and editing of picts sorting out any web designer shuld be able to sort it its just basic stuff not rocket science i for one like many other members will not be posting picts any more until this simple thing is sorted out, or we at least are told what is going on (un happy face)

vhgmcbuddy

I make you right Nigel , It is just sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    frustrating , i also wont be popsting anymore pics . Its such a shame as i really want this site to work . i just hope other members dont lose patience with it .

vhgmcbuddy

Old horses looking great, well done.

vhgmcbuddy

I was going to post pics of my Sears / Roper GT16 rebuild on the old site but decided to wait until the new one was up and running. Looks like I will have to wait longer now. I have enough trouble with resizing etc as it is so don’t want any other problems. I am sure all will be sorted out eventually though.

charlie
    Keymaster

If you look the error is file size.

Upload Errors:
    DSC03417.JPG: File exceeds allowed file size.
    DSC03423.JPG: File exceeds allowed file size

There is a limit of 3072 KB. It looks as if you need to resize your images, the simplest option is to install something like shrink pic. Please do not blame the website if you are trying to upload image files greater than 3072KB.
    Despite what nigel says the majority of site users find uploading photos far easier on the this site, although there is a slight issue that if trying to upload several images at a time they may not load in the order you want.

vhgmcbuddy

charlie i think you have got me wrong here, i agree it is much easier to load picts on the new site and it is a vast improvement my issue is that they all end up in random order, and you cannot edit them and that is no good if you are doing a restoration because it defeats the object and does not help anyone, like i said before this could be the best resource in the world to help like minded people keep our hobby alive and it should be very simple to sort out

vhgmcbuddy

i hav’nt had a problem loading photos, i have my camera set on tv mode and it loads easy, but i have only tried loading 3 at a time

vhgmcbuddy

i think i may have got the loading of pics confused with another site, as the other site allows pics to be loaded directly from my desktop without having to adjust image size . so this is where my confusion must have come from as i need to uplaod pics to Photobucket first or i have to adjust image size before posting . apologies for my earlier comment .

charlie
    Keymaster

No need to apologise, all part of the learning curve. The use of software such as shrink pic really does simplify uploading as it automatically reduces the file size.

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.