Wheelhorse Charger 12 Electric clutch

Home Forums The Machinery Forums Ride-on machines Wheelhorse Charger 12 Electric clutch

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ct33731
    Participant

I have just renovated a W H charger but i bought it without the engine or clutch, the engine was not to much of a problem to find but I cannot seem to find a clutch, without importing one from the states, which is very costly and only a last option. I beleive a gt14 electric clutch is the same. I know that I could fit a manual clutch, but I want to keep the tractor original Regards Chris
    edited by website admin team.

ct33731
    Participant

wristpin
    Participant

Lots of modern ride-ons have electric clutches to engage the drive to the blades and these are normally bought in items so it is more than likely that you can find something suitable from a “mower breaker”. Be aware that they can have quite a heavy current draw so the alternator capacity of your “ found” engine needs to be sufficient. If your engine’s original application did not have an electric clutch, you could have a problem.

charlie
    Keymaster

Chris, please check your private messages as there are two regarding adverts on forum. To access private messages sign in then click on your user name and you will see a tab for messages. Thank you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.