Weeley Working Weekend Photos

Home Forums The Main Forum Area General talk and discussion Weeley Working Weekend Photos

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    sandi-roger
    Participant

Another great weekend! A big thank you to Dave Weeley, Chris, Helen and Roger for their hospitality! Also a huge thanks to Dave Clark and Robert for organising the event! Rolls on 2017….

A second lot of photos to follow.

Attachments:
    sandi-roger
    Participant

….that is all for now folks….

Sandi

Attachments:
    charlie
    Keymaster

Great photos, looks like I missed another great weekend, looking forward to 2017.

dave
    Participant

Thanks Sandi . What a fun weekend it was. The ladies furrow drawing contest
    WILL be in next years event. Thanks to all for coming. September 16th and 17th
    Next year, I think. Dave.

trusty220
    Keymaster

It looks like I missed a good one this year, so I’ll make up for it next year! Looking forward to it already.

We can always rely on Dave Clark & Co to come up with some original ideas for competitions and the ladies’ class was one of these originals. I haven’t seen it done anywhere else, but I’m sure that’s going to change!

Keep up the good work!

sandi-roger
    Participant

Can anyone help? maybe I have missed a post and has been asked before… I posted these pictures in name order so they would appear in the thread in order but I see they are all over the place! It only makes sense to anyone who was there at the weekend. Is there any way I can re arrange the photos in both threads? and in future should they be posted any specific way? Thanks..

Sandi

charlie
    Keymaster

Sandi, it is an annoying issue with the forum software that causes photos to appear in a different order, so far we have not found a solution to it.

dave
    Participant

some more Weeley photos.

dave
    Participant

sorry. will try again later when I can fine the compression software.

dave
    Participant

second attempt

dave
    Participant

try 3

dave
    Participant

Lost items at Weeley.
    I have at home a blade from a Howard Bantam, a lens hood from a camera and a pair of boots
    size 9. If the owners of these bits would like to contact me I will try to return them to you.
    Phone me on 01376 340072, or email me at djclark89@btinternet.com
    Thanks, Dave.

andyfrost
    Participant

Dave , the howard blade is mine , I lost three , one of which I managed to find. Hold on to it until next year please , I’m well stocked with those.

All the very best Andy.

vhgmcbuddy

Thought you’d appreciate this one Dave..

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.