Wanted; honda f190 or f80 manual

Home Forums The Machinery Forums Pedestrian operated machines Wanted; honda f190 or f80 manual

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    vhgmcbuddy

Hello all, I am new to your forum. My name is Ian and I live in Australia. I have been restoring a 1965 Honda f190 cultivator and was wondering if anyone had a copy (to copy or sell) of the manual for either Honda f190 / Honda f80. I have a copy that is in German but am looking for an English version. Any feedback in this field would be more than welcome. Best regards, Ian.

roatavator
    Participant

Hi Ian
    Welcome to the forum.
    I’ve got the F80 workshop manual and owner’s handbook.
    PM me your email address and I’ll send them on.

vhgmcbuddy

G’day roatavator,
    Wow. Can’t thank you enough. You have just ended a 2 year search for the hand book. And the workshop manual is an added bonus that I didn’t know even existed anymore. I bought the F190 about 2 to 2 1/2 years ago in a non working state for around equivalent to 180 pounds (just fell in love with it) and slowly acquired parts for it. It starts easy, runs without missing a beat and cost a small fortune.LOL I call it the “angry pig” It is no wonder people have died from using this seriously overpowered machine. The hand book will serve as a means of controlling it a bit better. Once again THANKYOU! If you or anyone else have any questions regarding this machine, I will be only too pleased to try and answer them. Best regards, Ian

roatavator
    Participant

Just to say if anyone else wants the manuals I’ll be glad to send them. I also have SIMAR 56, and a few bits and pieces of Howard Gem etc which I have scanned and are available.

vhgmcbuddy

Hy there,
    Can you help me, please with owner’manual for Honda F 80?(goldangabi@gmail.com)
    Thanks in advance,
    Gabriel Goldan

roatavator
    Participant

Sorted!

vhgmcbuddy

Dear Peter,
    thank you very much for your support!

vhgmcbuddy

Hello, there is a help with a rngelsk manual / hand book over the honda F190

Janwchr@gmail.com

vhgmcbuddy

hi there should be english

Hello, there is a help with a engelsk manual / hand book over the honda F190

Janwchr@gmail.com

roatavator
    Participant

Links to F80 manuals sent.

vhgmcbuddy

Hello, my first post here and also looking for the manuals for the f80 as I need to make some adjustments and the manuals would be very helpful if possible. My email is Brickley.vincent@gmail.com

roatavator
    Participant

Hopefully link sent with manuals, if I’ve remembered how to do it!.

vhgmcbuddy

Good day, I appreciate if you could provide me with the Honda F190 manual, I have the parts list, however, i still need the user manual (In English), and any other F190 related manuals would be of good benefit.

My email is: sultannidal@gmail.com

Another query; I got a rotavator for my Honda F190, and I wonder the quantity and type of oil that I should fill it in before using it.

roatavator
    Participant

Sorry for delay, link to F80 manuals now sent.

vhgmcbuddy

Thank you very much for the email, however what I need is the F190 manuals not the F80 :/ sorry to bother. Are they available as well?

Final query, I’m not finding contact point breakers for the F190. Any recommendations in this regard?

Looking forward for your feedback.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • The topic ‘Wanted; honda f190 or f80 manual’ is closed to new replies.