Vintage Horticultural & Garden Machinery Working Day

Home Forums The Main Forum Area General talk and discussion Vintage Horticultural & Garden Machinery Working Day

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    wingnut
    Participant

Vintage Horticultural & Garden Machinery Working Day
    Sunday 20th March
    Stanfield
    Norfolk

this will be our 7th year and hope to make it bigger and better then ever.
    we have every thing from push hoes, rotovators to match ploughing with classes for small walk behind, large walk behind and ride ons.
    we like to encourage the smaller tillage machines by having a working play pen.
    we also have working horses and stationary engines, we welcome static and exhibit stands.
    more the merrier

will-haggle
    Participant

Copied this for the Cultivator, can you PM me with contact details please? Or email cultivator-editor@outlook.com

trustymasseyman
    Participant

Posted my entry onto you before Christmas, see you then Ivan

roatavator
    Participant

Just got my entry in. Should be bringing selection of SIMARs so if you’re coming, bring your earplugs!

Couldn’t get there last year, really looking forward to this one!

wingnut
    Participant

hope every one is ready for a great day out playing with our toys looking forward to seeing so many unusual machines we got booked in this year. not to late to enter.

roatavator
    Participant

Fingers crossed for dry weather from now until the day! Can’t wait to get the machines well warmed up with a bit of work!

roatavator
    Participant

Just back from a great day out, this is developing into a really large event, great range of all types of machines. Nice to be able to say hello to lots of members of the VHGMC, we really are a friendly bunch, just how a club like this should be. Thanks to all involved in organising, I’ll certainly be a regular from now on.
    PS does anyone know what the V4 engine was in the Ransomes MG? Not an original option, unless I’m very much mistaken and with straight through pipes it was making too much noise to ask! (I know, fine talk from a bloke with 2 SIMARS at the event!)

trusty-mad
    Participant

Really brilliant event. Congratulations to all involved in the running of the event. Looking forward to next year.

trustymasseyman
    Participant

Sadly I had to cancel, hopefully I will see photos posted soon

wingnut
    Participant

as one of the organisers of this event for the 7th year I would like to thank all those who come have a look and bring there fab machines and join in the fun, I think it is fair to say every year we are growing bigger.

I will post all ploughing results at a later date

expeatfarmer
    Participant

I would like to see a picture of the Vee 4 MG crawler if anyone has one.

wingnut
    Participant

I will find out more I know the chap who converted it known as animal 2 he did it just over a year a go for this event. he made it into a hydrostatic drive

chap
    Participant

Hi well was it that good no one took any photos come on chaps,

trustymasseyman
    Participant

Someone posted 68 photos on Facebook vintage tractor & garden equipment and it sure did look good show

trustymasseyman
    Participant

That someone is Ian wingnut long

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.