Villiers 25A two stroke manual

Home Forums The Main Forum Area General talk and discussion Villiers 25A two stroke manual

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    ssorthiek
    Participant

This is a long shot, but has anyone got a Villiers 25A two stroke manual they can lend me or copy for me. This engine is on an older Coleby I have and I am starting to collect information before I start the restoration.

Also has anyone got any spares for this engine. I know I will need a starter pulley at some point put should be able to get away with the existing one to get it going but not sure what else I need at the moment.

Many thanks in anticipation

Keith

andyfrost
    Participant

Keith , I have a manual , somewhere , if I can find it , I’ll let you know , and you’d be more than welcome to borrow it.
    I have a few spares for them , including Pistons and rings , and a complete carb , just let me know what you need.

Andy.

ssorthiek
    Participant

That’ll be great Andy and very much appreciated. I know very little about these yet and my focus is on restoring a Coleby with a JAP4/3 engine (you have posted on that post previously).

andyfrost
    Participant

Keith , I’ve managed to find it , PM me your address and I’ll pop it in the post.

Andy.

charlie
    Keymaster

Andy please check your e mail in box.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.