VHGMC Ploughing Match Sat19th October

Home Forums The Main Forum Area General talk and discussion VHGMC Ploughing Match Sat19th October

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    chap
    Participant

Looking like 15 or maybe 16 Trusty`s now 6 Ransomes MGs the site is well drained so no need to be worried about that,spectators welcome 25+ ploughmen,

chap
    Participant

Forgot to mention still plenty of room left so if you feel like it just come along,

charlie
    Keymaster

If my cold and cough are better and weather forecast is good I hope to make it.

chap
    Participant

Well that would be nice Charlie hope to see you, (keep taking the tablets)

chap
    Participant

Thats a good veiw

trustymasseyman
    Participant

Sam – what a super day you put on great CLUB event. With good weather, super site, best bacon butties we have ever eaten and smiles all round. And HOW many TRUSTYS ? Please get a date set for next year

chap
    Participant

Now thats a good veiw

Attachments:
    trustymasseyman
    Participant

a few photos thanks to Sandra

Attachments:
    trustymasseyman
    Participant

and a few more

Attachments:
    chap
    Participant

Well good photos Ivan thank Sandra for those i am now going to try to attach the score sheets

Attachments:
    charlie
    Keymaster

Sorry I could not make the cold and cough got the better of me. It certainly looks like a good day.

trusty220
    Keymaster

Yes, you missed a great day out Charlie. It reminded me of the “old” days at Bingham and Wadborough.
    Sam- please put me down for next year’s do, I wouldn’t miss it for the world.
    I think that everyone who went could see that Sam had put a great deal of effort into organising the event and I really must echo Ivan’s speech at the presentation; we all know how much work it takes to put something like this on and we are all very grateful to you, Sam, for driving it forward and for the other people who gave up their spare time to judge, run the raffle, etc., which made the event not just good, but something special.
    A very WELL DONE!

oddhatuk
    Participant

Here are pictures from yesterday, I had a great day, my first VHGMC event, I will be there with my MG2 next year.

Attachments:
    chap
    Participant

some more pics

chap
    Participant

Well I would just like to thank all the members friends and family for the donation of the raffle prizes some realy good items thanks chaps, i will publish the finacial details later today, to wet to go outside, boy were we lucky with that weather just pulled out the field onto the road and into a thunderstorm i hope you all had a safe journey home.

Sam

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.