uni horse resto

Home Forums The Main Forum Area Projects uni horse resto

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    vhgmcbuddy

sept evenings project hope pics turnout

Attachments:
    vhgmcbuddy

and as jimmy cricket says theres more

Attachments:
    vhgmcbuddy

more pics

Attachments:
    vhgmcbuddy

i took quite a few

Attachments:
    vhgmcbuddy

and theres more

Attachments:
    vhgmcbuddy

on the final put 2 gether

Attachments:
    vhgmcbuddy

and finally time ran out only a few things left to do but i misplaced foot pedals so l replaced whith footrests of a telegraph pole quite handy really took it to the last ov my shows this year 90 percent done it got quite alot ov attention good talking point so i ended up coming home with this

Attachments:
    vhgmcbuddy

Looks to be a great restoration. Glad you made us a part of it. What sort of attachments go with this machine?

vhgmcbuddy

there were around 20 attachments i have 2 a fingerbar cutter and a plough need ov resto literature very rare to find been look for 4 seasons plus

franktonpaget
    Participant

I think this is the Sales Literature for your Unihorse which shows attachments.
    Price List covers the six models available :- 661,662,663,664,665D and Motorway Junior Model and the attachments dated March 1967
    Hope this assists

regards Joe Paget

Attachments:
    franktonpaget
    Participant

And the remaining Unihorse Literature on these models.
    To correct an error these models are from 1966, from 1967 the round wings were replaced by the square wings incorpoating the seat as shown on no 8 attachment.
    Hope this assists

regards Joe Paget

Attachments:
    vhgmcbuddy

First time I have seen one of these restored and looks great. have you any plans to make a few implements would be a challenge.

vhgmcbuddy

yes john a trailer 1st i have most ov the bits layed about and wot a bout a cambridge roller i no where i can lay me hands on one i also been tryin to work out how to fit a flymo hover mower on front early model contrator aspera engine it wont be out ov place as it is age related me thinks it will look good garfield

vhgmcbuddy

wot about a saw bench i have a one in the shed which is off my 350 howard which i modified with a briggs engine i could re do it again it wood be handy lol winter on its way logs need to be sorted ya dont need gas if ya got a log burner a kettle and a frying pan lol

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.