Tractor World Scotland/Edinburgh 2018

Home Forums The Main Forum Area General talk and discussion Tractor World Scotland/Edinburgh 2018

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    alan
    Participant

Is anyone going to the new Tractor World event in Edinburgh 24/25 March ?

I’ve entered exhibits and have had the hotel booked for sometime now. Could be a really interesting show.

http://www.tractorworldshows.co.uk/tractor-world-scotland-classic-commercial-show-new-event

trusty220
    Keymaster

I know that John Little and Dave Foster are planning on putting on a small club stand there.

Good luck with it, fellas!

expeatfarmer
    Participant

I am hoping to attend with three Ransomes wheeled machines on the basis that these will be exhibited inside tracks, being banned from the exhibition floors.

alan
    Participant

Just taking Huffy Sheraton this year since other projects are not complete.

Huffy Sheraton – IMGHuffy003

vhgmcbuddy

I’ve got my entries in and hotel booked.

C-81 Wheel Horse with finger bar. C-121 Wheel Horse. Sears/roper GT14 and Teagle Jet Cut Hedge Trimmer.

Attachments:
    alan
    Participant

I think quite a few people are staying at the Holiday Inn, means we can securely leave the vehicle on the showfield.

vhgmcbuddy

I’m booked in the Ibis across the bypass.

ted20
    Participant

both myself and john little have tried to contact mark woodward about a club stand at Edinburgh the form was sent in early last month but no response from mark, dave

vhgmcbuddy

Most likely busy with Malvern. He’ll probably wait and see how entries go then he can allot space.

vhgmcbuddy

Paper work arrived today. Good job I booked an hotel instead of camping. No tents. That should have been on the entry forms.

irc
    Participant

Looking forward to my first visit to Vintage Tractor Show next weekend.

Ian

alan
    Participant

Ian

Have a good time at the show. Are you just visiting or exhibiting?

Alan

irc
    Participant

Alan,
    Visiting this time, wife will not let me take my trailer in case I find something to my liking.
    Regards
    Ian

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.