Tractor World Autumn October 8/9th 2016

Home Forums The Main Forum Area General talk and discussion Tractor World Autumn October 8/9th 2016

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    darmic1
    Participant

Im taking the ORline Mustang chainsaw, the ORline Hedgetrimmer and the O&R 1hp engine with reduction gearbox for the joint display. Also taking the Series 1 Roteho(Gem), The Bantam, Farmers Boy and both Atco’s. Almost everything I own!!!

charlie
    Keymaster

Got my passes yesterday; must get everything out of the shed and dusted off ready for exhibiting.

vhgmcbuddy

Furthermore to post in another thread, i could bring my ts30 if someone fancies towing it on to the stand for me.

moggyjim
    Participant

entry form in the post also putting a few bits in the auction..

vhgmcbuddy

There is an auction? Im there!

moggyjim
    Participant

auction by HJ Pugh, same set up as malvern tractor world earlier in the year.

expeatfarmer
    Participant

Look forward to seeing you all there . Are there any MG crawler owners going to come along?

oddhatuk
    Participant

Have received my pass for Newbury Tractor World, will be there with my MG2.
    Hugh

vhgmcbuddy

Any idea when entries close?

joegrgraham
    Participant

I will hopefully be there as a visitor.

will-haggle
    Participant

Diesel Dave: I can’t see a closing date but here’s a link to their exhibitors form….
    http://www.tractorworldshows.co.uk/sites/default/files/2016%20Autumn%20Tractor%20World%20Exhibitors%20Booking%20Form%20%281%29_0.pdf

expeatfarmer
    Participant

Dave I am sure there will be plenty of help to tow your TS 30 plough in or even a dead MG2 If you want to bring it along.There is an auction and autojumble stands.

vhgmcbuddy

Will try and book the ts30 in later this evening. I think it best that the mg stays in the workshop as there is lots of loose bits. Would bring the c29 but it’s not that tidy.

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.