Tractor World Autumn October 8/9th 2016

Home Forums The Main Forum Area General talk and discussion Tractor World Autumn October 8/9th 2016

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    darmic1
    Participant

Hi all,
    Having had an invite from Paul to do a joint display of O&R machines at this event……. I got thinking ‘why not bring a few more of my bigger machines?’ as its only 3 miles up the road!
    Will there be a Club presence at this new event? Will there be a few more club members exhibiting??? Would be great to see a few more there and bring something to my neck of the woods! Its over to you guys……… The venue is the Newbury Showground site J13 M4/A34. The site has a brand new exhibition hall, and looks to be a similar format to the Malvern event with an auction/sale too.

charlie
    Keymaster

Didn’t know about the new exhibition hall. Will the horticultural exhibits be in the hall as the prospect of been outside at that time of year is not one I would look forward to.

darmic1
    Participant

I will ask on Monday when I call

jim-beacon
    Participant

That would be handy for me as well!

will-haggle
    Participant

Oh ahh, and me!

moggyjim
    Participant

count me in got to support local shows…

vhgmcbuddy

Looks like a few are interested then !

darmic1
    Participant

Have spoken with the organisers this morning. Has been confirmed there will be both indoor and outdoor exhibits. As long as we request ‘indoor’ on the application form, then we should be in the desired location………Look forward to seeing some of you there!

vhgmcbuddy

I would like to attend but the cost of travel and accommodation at the moment it isn’t an option.

darmic1
    Participant

Sorry to hear that Gareth! I cant make Malvern either, will be in France……

charlie
    Keymaster

OK. I will be putting on the club stand.I have spoken to Mark Woodward and entry forms will be posted today. I will arrive on Friday to set up and have booked into Travelodge for 2 nights.
    In addition to the club stand I will be bringing Monro Tiller series 1,2,3, MG3 and Monro Minor, 5 exhibits in total. See you there.

darmic1
    Participant

Thats great Charlie, I’m bringing my Series 1 Gem, the Bantam, both 12″ & 14″ Atco’s, the Farmers Boy Minor and my Ohlsson Rice bits. Should have my entry forms in this evenings post!

hortiman
    Participant

Hello Darren
    Withe ref to the series one date, I will seek out my dating list, it is not in sight at the moment.
    Chris

darmic1
    Participant

Thankyou Chris

vhgmcbuddy

My entry will be in the post in the morning, we will be doing a joint display of Ohlsson Rice powered machinery with Darren (darmic1), including the Turbair sprayer, Tarpen mini engine and tiller, Allman wheelbarrow sprayer, hedge trimmer and generator

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.