The Cultivator, April issue.

Home Forums The Main Forum Area General talk and discussion The Cultivator, April issue.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    vhgmcbuddy

I haven’t recieved mine yet, but also I haven’t recieved my insurance card etc either, I accept I joined late this year.

charlie
    Keymaster

Series 1 gem, pm sent regarding insurance card etc

charlie
    Keymaster

The April issue is available for paid up members to download.

stevewoollas
    Participant

It is with regret I have to advise That The Cultivator has not reached Lincolnshire yet–Steve

vhgmcbuddy

have not got mine yet?

stuart
    Participant

I havent got a copy 🙁

stevewoollas
    Participant

Good news. My issue of The Cultivator arrived this afternoon. When quizzed my postman explained it now has further to come now that Alan compiles it than when Charlie did it and it is becoming a lengthy journey on his cycle but he should be in the North East by Wednesday. Good read though.

charlie
    Keymaster

Members that renewed late may have missed the mailing list.

will-haggle
    Participant

I’m closer to Lincolnshire than Charlie by 30 miles! Better get your postman to Geography class!

trusty220
    Keymaster

Probably a Sat Nav error. Nobody seems to read maps these days only us older ones!

vhgmcbuddy

so if we missed the mailing list will we still get it?

charlie
    Keymaster

Nigel, depends if there are any spares. The reminder that is sent to all members that have not renewed in February does warn that they may not get a magazine. We only print enough for th enumber of members on the list plus a few for new members.

vhgmcbuddy

Hi Charlie, I haven’t got mine yet Charlie but I did have problem with my last copy I had to shout out, I think it’s because they don’t know where Lancashire is, or how to spell it.

Phil

vhgmcbuddy

but if you remember charlie it wasnt my fault i renewed late because every time i did try to renew on line it told me i had and you had to sort it out, ie, it was the sites fault

charlie
    Keymaster

All paid up members can of course download the latest copy from The Cultivator pages of the website.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.