Spring Meet & Greet – photos

Home Forums The Main Forum Area General talk and discussion Spring Meet & Greet – photos

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    vhgmcbuddy

A great day at Isfield Station, many thanks to those who supported us today, here’s some photos from todays gathering…

Attachments:
    dorigny
    Participant

Good shine on the Mini 🙂

What is the little toy? in front of the Sisis.?

Thank you,
    Clive.

steve-d
    Participant

A great day and very well supported. Great to see faces old and new.

vhgmcbuddy

You like my mini then Clive. Bit far to drive my MG crawler so gave the old girl a run out

dorigny
    Participant

Yes, looks nicely original 🙂

My first car was a 1976 Clubman estate…I loved it…but looking back now at 6 years old when I bought it had had new sills inner and outer, doors from an earlier mini, plated back door bottom halves, and back valance patched and very heavily blacked over…It had the driest engine ever..didn’t use or leak any oil…it went well.

My second was another Clubman Estate, W reg…one of the last before it became the Mini HL estate. Used much oil and had a loose front subframe.!.. Had a Gold seal engine fitted and a few years later an engine rebuild due to a dropped valve seat…..still loved it. 🙂

Always had a soft spot for those Mini Specials that were done..especially rose? metallic ones…1100cc engine in a Mini which was more normally the standard in the Clubmans.??

Took my Skoda Fabia to local mot tester on Friday… He was just about to start work on a project, P reg mini saloon rebuild…2 large parcels had just arrived including 2 full side panels. Good to see he still had a real Mini in the garage…and a Rover SD1… tractors waiting their turn outside too. 🙂

Clive.

vhgmcbuddy

Clive, the toy in front of the SISIS is a plastic mower, can’t remember the make but it looked the part amongst the full size machines !!

vhgmcbuddy

i took this there as well

Attachments:
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.