Simar Kid wins at Newark

Home Forums The Main Forum Area General talk and discussion Simar Kid wins at Newark

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    vhgmcbuddy

Very many congratulations to John Webster aka Simar Kid, who won the Jim Wakefield Shield for the best featured Horticultural exhibit at Newark, his Barford Atom 30 looked the business and thoroughly deserved the win, well done mate !! (lots of applause)

Attachments:
    vhgmcbuddy

More photos…

Attachments:
    vhgmcbuddy

what a total surprise I am still bouncing at this end. there where many machines there its the most varied selection I have seen.thanks to all for the comarardary at Newark and look forward to many more gatherings. Could not remember what the lady in the hat was saying to me at all but I am sure when she first spoke, I said hello darling how are ya !

hillsider
    Participant

Well done John, it makes all the hours spent in the workshop worth while.
    Ray

will-haggle
    Participant

I thought it looked good as well….

vhgmcbuddy

very nice for you , john. it is a good looking tractor.

vhgmcbuddy

good effort!!!

vhgmcbuddy

Thanks go to all well wishers for the great feed back.And the preparation for the next years special event Colwood ,is on my to do list but there is a full year to go so a little pacing is called for.

vhgmcbuddy

It soon comes round…well done on winning.

vhgmcbuddy

Congratulations John. Well done.

vhgmcbuddy

Thanks Gareth and Owen . I am still pinching myself and its been three days.

vhgmcbuddy

Congratulations from “The Essex Crew”

steve-d
    Participant

Well done john just one thing though I really didn’t recognise you in a collar and tie or is that a yorkshire man with a twist. Smiley smiley

vhgmcbuddy

The transformation took every body by surprise. People where not sure if it was me or not. Must add though it makes a pleasant change

will-haggle
    Participant

Sorry I missed you on Saturday John, I don’t know how we avoided each other all day!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.