simar 56 plough Instructions

Home Forums The Machinery Forums Pedestrian operated machines simar 56 plough Instructions

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    vhgmcbuddy

Here’s a photo of the plate attached to the underside of the engine cowling on my 56a. Definitely different to the one on Peter’s machine. Hope this helps.

Sean

Attachments:
    vhgmcbuddy

Thanks for taking the trouble to photo it for me, very helpful, it is different, but still seems to be simple to fabricate from what looks like 3/8″ plate,I assume there are threaded hole alrady under the engine for this plate to bolt on? I cant get to mine at the moment because I have one arm in a sling and cant drive! Regards Plonker

vhgmcbuddy

Yes, there are 3 threaded holes in the underside of the engine cowling. Can’t remember what size the thread is, but they are metric.

vhgmcbuddy

Thank you for that, I appreciate it, I have some thread gauges, so when I am allowed to drive again and I have two arms again, I will go down the barn and check.

Regards Plonker

charlie
    Keymaster

I took one of the bolts out on mine and can confirm they are M12 but have a 22mm head.

vhgmcbuddy

Thank you Charlie, That makes it easy, I am happy now that I understand the plate layout, I shall go down the barn with a bit of cardboard and measure up! Regards Plonker

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.