SIMAR 50 at Little Ellingham August 2019

Home Forums The Machinery Forums Pedestrian operated machines SIMAR 50 at Little Ellingham August 2019

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    roatavator
    Participant

After poor performance at Weeley last year when she spluttered dreadfully and couldn’t pull the skin off a rice pudding, I’ve finally sorted her out. Now running fine, put in a few hours today with no trouble.

charlie
    Keymaster

Good to see and hear. Did you pin point what the problem was?

roatavator
    Participant

Yes Charlie. Partial blockage in fuel pipe and dirty carb. Now running better than ever. I’m sure the new spark plug courtesy of your good self is also making much stronger firing. You can feel the blast from the exhaust several yards in front of the machine now. It surprised a few passers by yesterday but unfortunately none of them were wearing silly hats it could blow off. Now that I’m retired little jobs like this will hopefully take a lot less than a year to get round to!

trusty220
    Keymaster

If you’re going to Weeley with it this year I’ll remember to bring my ear defenders. I’m glad you’ve got to the bottom of it.

dave
    Participant

Peter. I look forward to hearing/seeing you at Weeley
    in September.

roatavator
    Participant

I hope to come down an deafen you all one of the two days but through bad planning we’ve got quite a bit on round then. Fingers crossed!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.