Simar 35 ploughing

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    carlharper
    Participant

Will simar 35 be ok for ploughing . As I have small plough to use thinking of making fixing braket to go where rota fix to .

carlharper
    Participant

Well the plough is round friends to have fixing braket made car towing drop plate
    Should do . Should be done for weeley.

roatavator
    Participant

Carl, I’ve been trawling the net and can’t find any evidence of 35 being used with plough. No information of one on the French site either. I’ve never seen one so assume plough was not a standard accessory for 35. Having said that they’re a decent size machine with plenty of power and weight so as long as the plough isn’t too heavy it should work. There’s certainly smaller lighter machines out there which do plough. Looking forward to seeing how it performs.
    Peter

roatavator
    Participant

Hold that thought. Just found this on the French site. 35 with plough presumably original, so you should be ok!

Attachments:
    carlharper
    Participant

My plough is slightly smaller than farmers boy plough
    that I had at little ellingham
    Was given it by a friend .

roatavator
    Participant

I reckon the 35 will have more than enough power and weight for that. Looking forward to to seeing how it goes!

carlharper
    Participant

Tomorrow i will be picking up my plough complete with fixing braket . To fix to simar .

charlie
    Keymaster

You may need larger wheels, the photo of 35 with plough shows pneumatic tyres fitted. The 56 also has pnematics when ploughing.

carlharper
    Participant

Will be testing the plough this weekend. Before weeley

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.