sasch diesel what type of oil

Home Forums General Help and information sasch diesel what type of oil

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    vhgmcbuddy

hi all i have just got a howard gem with sasch diesel what type of oil is required lot of ye will b surprised by my choice of machine dont worry its not replacing simars

hortiman
    Participant

Hello Tom.
    I would not expect to see you with anything other than a Simar!!.

I used to run Sachs Gems on our Nursery, the handbooks tell you to use straight 40 HD in the oil tank, if the oil grade used is too thin too much is delivered to the engine and they smoke badly.
    You must also remove the small filler plug near the injector pump and fill that chamber up to the top with similar oil, it does not hold very much.
    Good luck !
    If it does not start well, you can still get the fuses ( zunders) on ebay.
    Kind regards
    Chris Fuller

vhgmcbuddy

thanks for that chris it starts well but u wont see me out with it selling it on i bought it with a few other bits hope all good with u catch up somewhere soon hopefully

ransomes256
    Participant

It always surprises me that you can buy Zunders on ebay as it is illegal to send them by post as they are deemed an explosive! Guess there are less than scrupulous suppliers.
    Neil

vhgmcbuddy

Hi, I get my Zundfix fuses for my Holder B10 mail order from Germany, they don’t seem to have a problem sending explosives across to UK!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.