Ransomes MG 80 Newbury 8th 9th October

Home Forums The Machinery Forums Ride-on machines Ransomes MG 80 Newbury 8th 9th October

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    expeatfarmer
    Participant

Closing date for entries is 25th September, so far it looks as if there may be 15 machines on display. I think it will be a good weekend, the MERL archives will be present as will Neil Jarrett with spares and Trevor Hopkins with his amazing collection of Ransomes literature. If you have an MG tractor please try and come whatever condition your machine. If you can’t bring a machine then visit and share your Ransomes experiences.

trusty220
    Keymaster

If it is anything like the display you arranged for Malvern then the visitors will be in for a rare treat. Good luck with the display and I hope the weather holds up for you.

ransomes256
    Participant

Although I will be attending the Newbury show I do not intend having the same stand as I had at Malvern.
    If any owners wish to collect parts at Newbury please let me know to ensure I take them with me.
    Neil

expeatfarmer
    Participant

Looks now as if there will be 10 machines at Newbury. I shall be arriving on the Friday pm to set up the stand ,banners and balloons etc. Looking forward to a good weekend.

charlie
    Keymaster

I will be there Friday pm with my Monro Tillers and club stand. See you Friday.

vhgmcbuddy

I shall probably be there about 12, with my gem. Will be nice to see everyone again.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.