rally date

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    ted20
    Participant

BILL QUAY FRIENDS AND COLLECTORS SOCIETY CARNIVAL AND VINTAGE RALLY ON BANK HOLIDAY MONDAY MAY 5th 2014 TO BE HELD AT NEW VENUE BRACK TERRACE BILL QUAY NEAR GATESHEAD TYNE & WEAR LARGE HORTICULTURAL TURNOUT MORE WELCOME CONTACT DAVE FOSTER 0191 4893177 OR 07778128914

charlie
    Keymaster

Dave I will add that to the list in The Cultivator

vhgmcbuddy

hi all is this just a one day event i am only 25 miles away will put it in my diary

ted20
    Participant

yes it is a one day event but if you want to make a weekend of it several of us will be onsi9te from Saturday afternoon camping is free

martin-ellison
    Participant

is anyone going to this event sent my detail off of mowers i have to show heard nowt martin darlington

martin-ellison
    Participant

i am not off. sent off info about my vintage mowers. plus stamped adreess envelope in febuary, no reply if they cannot be bothered to reply or ring. i cant be bothered to go. whats the point of advertising it

charlie
    Keymaster

Martin there is always the possibility that your entry form did not arrive, things do go astray in the post. Did you try and find out if it had been received?

martin-ellison
    Participant

yes the number is always engaged its the lawnmower thing nobody thinks there vintage but the public always intrested in our displays stick to local shows around darlington

charlie
    Keymaster

There is always a good display of horticultural machines at this show, see June 2011 issue of The Cultivator for a report on that years show, so your comment that they are not interested is not true.

martin-ellison
    Participant

if there intrested he could have rung me, my number ,email address was on forms,plus stamped address envelope to reply, where on forms sent to hjm, does not matter now,know not to waste my time next year

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.